Custom-design your own words or quotes to put directly on your walls, doors, windows, or other items in your home or office by following these simple steps:
1. Choose a quote and font style you like (see quote ideas and font styles link above).
2. Figure the size of the lettering you want by measuring the height and width of the area you want to apply the lettering to. Subtract any space allowance you'd like on the top and bottom and sides of the lettering and the remaining number is the size you'll want the quote to be.
3. When ordering, specify color of vinyl, size of overall quote, orientation, and font style. Note that larger sizes go up in price by the amount in parentheses.
4. During checkout, type any specific size contraints that you want the quote to fit into, or any other specific instructions.
5. Price includes an application tool and a proof which will be emailed you to make sure that the size selected is appropriate for the custom quote ordered. You can okay the proof, or ask for changes to be made to it.
Special estimates available for large sizes or orders. Please email or call us with any questions!
Scribblin' Sisters Wall Quotes are made from high-quality, matte-finish vinyl that will look hand-stenciled on your wall! No glossy border around the lettering like the versions you can find in stores. Wall quote comes pre-spaced and ready to install with instructions and tools included. Also easy to remove when you decide to re-decorate, it won't damage paint or walls. (Note: Once installed, wall quotes are not reuseable).